Things to do in Houston this week: Nutcracker market, movie premiere, more
Here's what's going on around Houston this week.
🎥 Watch the world premiere of "Lands: Portrait of the City of Houston," a performance and film by French artists Jocelyn Cottencin and Emmanuelle Huynh, on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Tickets are pay-what-you-can, with a suggested price of $25. The show starts at 6:30pm each night.
🎸 See the Petesimple band, the "musical maestros of mayhem," at Sambuca Houston on Wednesday.
- Free entry. Music starts at 5pm.
🩰 Shop at the Houston Ballet Nutcracker Market at NRG starting Thursday.
- Tickets are $20. Event starts at 10am Thursday through Sunday.
🌈 Visit Olivia Block's "12 Degrees of Sky" sound and light installation at Rice University's James Turrell Skyspace on Thursday.
- Free entry. Event kicks off at 6:15pm.
🐀 Watch "Ratatouille" under the stars with the kids at Trebly Park on Thursday.
- The screening is free, but registration is required. The movie starts at 8pm.
More Houston stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Houston.