5 Airbnbs driving distance from Detroit for summer vacation
Plan your summer vacation with five scenic abodes available on Airbnb, all either near one of the Great Lakes or along the Michigan coastline.
Book your escape in this kid-friendly, 4 bedroom cottage near Lake Michigan that comes with a fire pit, outdoor dining, a home theater, an arcade, a foosball table and boardgames.
- Location: Saugatuck
- Features: Beach access, free parking onsite, two screened in porches, fire pit.
- Space: 12 guests, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Cost: $445 per night
This cozy, recently renovated lake Airbnb is one of several nautical-themed homes in the neighborhood.
- Location: St. Clair Shores
- Features: Pet friendly, waterfront, free parking onsite.
- Space: 4 guests, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Cost: $216 per night
Located in the heart of wine country, this spacious condo is equipped with two decks where guests can get a great view of Suttons Bay.
- Location: Suttons Bay
- Features: Two private decks, free parking, waterfront.
- Space: 6 guests, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms.
- Cost: $356 per night.
This spacious, two-story, rental nestled along Lake Erie is ideal for families or big group vacations.
- Location: Lake Erie
- Features: Free parking onsite, fire pit, grill.
- Space: 11 guests, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Cost: $589 per night
Spend some quality time on the lake in this cozy Instagram-able cottage.
- Location: Elk Rapids
- Features: Waterfront, free parking onsite, washer/dryer.
- Space: 6 guests, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Cost: $225 per night
🚨 Subscribe for more: Axios Detroit will officially launch on May 2. Sign up to receive our free weekday newsletter and get all the news you need to start your day.
More Detroit stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Detroit.