May 5, 2023 - News
Downtown Farmers' Market has nearly two dozen new vendors
The 2023 Downtown Farmers' Market launches Saturday with nearly two dozen new vendors.
Zoom in: The newbies include two coffee spots, beef from Herd 77 and handcrafted candy from Fritz Toffee.
- Plus, cheese from Hinterland Dairy and multiple homegrown veggie stands, including gourmet mushrooms from More Spores Farm.
- Other new vendors include:
🍕 Ready-made foods
- Brick & Ember Pizza Co. sells wood-fire breakfast and dessert pies while Chad's Pizza offers more than 70 frozen options.
- Bernardos Burritos has breakfast bowls and steak tacos.
🎨 Arts and crafts
- Nymph in the Woods sells wearable fused glass art.
- Yellow Canary Studio has food-safe stoneware pottery.
🛍 If you go: Every Saturday through October, 7am-noon, on Court Avenue. Starts at 8am in October.
More Des Moines stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Des Moines.