Our guide to the latest 614 Restaurant Week
How it works: Starting Monday, enjoy special three-course menus at fixed prices ($20-$50) at more than 100 restaurants.
- Proceeds benefit The American Pie Party, a pediatric cancer nonprofit.
We're eyeing a few spots:
- Main course: salmon, sirloin or tomato cream cavatappi. $30.
- Main course: pork loin, stuffed portobello or chicken breast. $35.
- Main course: curry mussels, brisket flatbread, cheeseburger, grilled chicken sandwich or parmesan bowtie pasta. $25.
Of course, there's nothing wrong with trying something new at a familiar favorite.
- Our picks: Pecan Penny's barbecue ($20), bites and brews at Elevator ($40) or a meal with a view at Milestone 229 ($40).
📬 What meal should we review? Check out the menus and hit reply.
More Columbus stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Columbus.