The Columbus area's most popular ZIP codes for home buyers
Ever find yourself scrolling through Zillow for new homes?
- You're far from alone. The most popular ZIP codes for home buyers (and dreamers) in the Columbus Metro Statistical Area all feature suburban neighborhoods surrounding the capital city.
Why it matters: It's no secret the Columbus area remains a very hot market for home sales, and Zillow's data shows where potential buyers want to live the most.
- Zillow, the online real estate marketplace, tracked which ZIP codes had the highest number of median website views in Columbus.
- There are 132 total ZIP codes within this geographic area.
The five most popular:
Communities: Dublin, Tuttle Crossing, Riverside, Muirfield Village
- Median home value: $462,443
Communities: Westerville, Huber Ridge, Little Turtle, Sharon Woods, Hoover Dam
- Median home value: $300,396
Communities: Forest Park, Salem Village, Northgate
- Median home value: $220,009
Communities: Hilliard, Mill Run, Brown Township
- Median home value: $305,153
Communities: Westerville, eastern Polaris Parkway, Harlem Township
- Median home value: $424,749
More Columbus stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Columbus.