You could see in Apple's big hullabaloo today a glimpse of the great bundles of the future, built around phones instead of televisions.
Take a look at the startling breadth of the emerging Apple suite of subscription offerings:
- What you read: Apple News+ ($9.99/month)
- What you watch: Apple TV+ (A new TV app that also features a variety of skinny bundle options at $9.99 each, as well as original programming from talent like Steven Spielberg, Reese Witherspoon, Alfre Woodard and Kumail Nanjiani.)
- What you listen to: Apple Music ($9.99/month)
- What you play: Apple Arcade (price TBD)
- How you pay: Apple Card, a new credit card that uses Apple Pay