Biden Cabinet tracker: Which nominees have been confirmed
All of President Biden's Cabinet nominees have now been confirmed by the U.S. Senate.
The big picture: Biden now has known, trusted people around him, many from the Obama administration, to help implement his policies and turn away from the tumultuous Trump years.
Confirmed Cabinet members
- Avril Haines, confirmed as director of national intelligence on Jan. 21.
- Retired Gen. Lloyd Austin, confirmed as defense secretary on Jan. 22.
- Janet Yellen, confirmed as treasury secretary on Jan. 25.
- Antony Blinken, confirmed as secretary of state on Jan. 26.
- Pete Buttigieg, confirmed as transportation secretary on Feb. 2.
- Alejandro Mayorkas, confirmed as secretary of homeland security on Feb. 2.
- Denis McDonough, confirmed as veterans affairs secretary on Feb. 8.
- Tom Vilsack, confirmed as agriculture secretary on Feb. 23.
- Linda Thomas-Greenfield, confirmed as UN ambassador on Feb. 23.
- Jennifer Granholm, confirmed as energy secretary on Feb. 25.
- Miguel Cardona, confirmed as education secretary on March 1.
- Gina Raimondo, confirmed as commerce secretary on March 2.
- Cecilia Rouse, confirmed to lead Council of Economic Advisers on March 3.
- Merrick Garland, confirmed as attorney general on March 10.
- Marcia Fudge, confirmed as secretary for housing and urban development on March 10.
- Michael Regan, confirmed as administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency on March 10.
- Deb Haaland, confirmed as interior secretary on March 15.
- Isabel Guzman, confirmed as small business administrator on March 16.
- Katherine Tai, confirmed as U.S. trade representative on March 17.
- Xavier Becerra, confirmed as health and human services secretary on March 18.
- William Burns, confirmed as CIA director on March 18.
- Marty Walsh, confirmed as labor secretary on March 22.
Nominees pending confirmation vote
- There are no nominations pending a vote. Biden has yet to announce his nominee for director of the Office of Management and Budget after Neera Tanden withdrew from consideration earlier this month.