Joel Embiid becomes 16th current NBA player with signature shoe
76ers All-Star Joel Embiid will launch his first signature shoe with Under Armour this fall, making him the 16th current NBA player — and only center — to have one.
How it works: Signature shoes incorporate the athlete's design and performance feedback throughout the creative process and include a 5% royalty from the sales of each pair, per ESPN's Nick DePaula.
Players with signature shoes:
- Nike: LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving, Paul George, Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Adidas: James Harden, Damian Lillard, Derrick Rose, Donovan Mitchell
- Under Armour: Steph Curry, Joel Embiid (coming in 2020)
- Jordan Brand: Russell Westbrook, Chris Paul
- New Balance: Kawhi Leonard
- Anta: Klay Thompson
- K8iros: Spencer Dinwiddie (his own brand)