Feb 25, 2017 - Politics & Policy
The best of this week in Axios
This weekend, catch up on some of Axios' best pieces of the week:
- Mike Allen's preview of a New Yorker article on how we could lose the cold war.
- Dan Primack talked with Twitter founder and Square CEO Jack Dorsey about how to be a successful tech company in the age of Trump.
- Uber had a really bad week.
- Obamacare kept getting more popular... sort of.
- We tracked the explosion of right-wing media companies over the last few years.
- We looked at what Trump has gotten most right and most wrong.
- We buried the click.
- We gave Trump some advice for his big reset opportunity, and found out how he's planning to handle it.
- The outsourcing problem isn't exactly what Trump thinks it is.
- We discovered whose jobs will be lost to robots.