What you missed
- Another GOP "no" on this health bill: Sen. Dean Heller said today that he can't support the current bill. His reasoning.
- Trump's Medicaid issue: In today's off-camera briefing, Sean Spicer claimed Trump will make sure no one on Medicaid loses their coverage. Highlights.
- The Obama-Russia timeline: WaPo published a comprehensive timeline on the Obama administration's responses to Russian interference in our election. Our recap.
- About those Carrier jobs: Axios PM wrote yesterday about the Carrier jobs that are being sent to Mexico, which Sean Spicer noted today have been in the works for some time. We regret any confusion. Update.
- Brexit oh-so-slightly softens: British P.M. Theresa May has made a key concession, allowing E.U. residents to stay in the U.K. Details.
1 futuristic thing
Scientists have invented a skin patch that generates power from sweat, which has major potential applications down the road for wearable tech. Weird, but true.