Photo: Melina Mara / The Washington Post via Getty Images
James Comey dominated Monday morning headlines from all news outlets with his bombastic interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos on Sunday.
Why it matters: We can see another example of how differently right-wing, left-wing and mainstream media can cover the same event.
Mainstream news outlets:
- ABC News: Comey thinks Donald Trump is unfit to be president
- CNN: Comey's intensely personal Trump attack
- NBC: Trump 'morally unfit to be president,' Comey says in TV interview
- MSNBC: Comey says Trump 'morally unfit' in new interview
- The New York Times: Comey, in Interview, Calls Trump ‘Morally Unfit’ and ‘Stain’ on All Around Him
- The Washington Post: Fired FBI director Comey says Trump is ‘morally unfit’ and may be vulnerable to Russian blackmail
Right-leaning news outlets:
- Fox News: Comey rips Obama for comments on Clinton case: He 'jeopardized' DOJ
- Daily Caller: Comey Thinks Rosenstein 'Acted Dishonorably'
- Breitbart: Comey on Trump’s Win: ‘Was Thinking, Oh My God — Did We Have Some Role in This?’
- Washington Examiner: James Comey’s wife, daughters wanted Hillary Clinton to win election
- National Review: Loretta Lynch Claps Back at James Comey
- Free Beacon: Comey: ‘It Sucked’ to Be Me in Final Days of 2016 Campaign, ‘Everybody Hated Me’
Left-leaning news outlets
- HuffPost: COMEY’S REVENGE
- BuzzFeed News: James Comey Says There's "Some Evidence" Donald Trump Obstructed Justice
- Daily Beast: Comey: Trump Acts Like a Mob Boss & Is ‘Morally Unfit to Be President’—But Shouldn’t Be Impeached
- Think Progress: 7 eye-opening comments about Russia from James Comey’s ABC News interview
- Mother Jones: James Comey Had Some Very Not Nice Things to Say About Donald Trump
- Vox: Comey interview: there’s “evidence” Trump obstructed justice