Best Thanksgiving takeout options in Denver
Put down those oven mitts and leave this year's Thanksgiving dinner to the professionals.
What's happening: Denver-area restaurants are offering plenty of takeout options this Thanksgiving. Here are six tasty options to choose from.
Local Jones' bake shop is selling holiday treats for pickup, like pumpkin chiffon pie and brown butter spiced pumpkin cake.
Urban Farmer is offering a $325 family-style size package that feeds six to eight people and comes with a roughly 15-pound apple- and cedar-brined turkey coated in a honey and tamari glaze. A $125 two-person deal is also available and includes dark and light turkey meat.
- Both packages include salad greens, cranberry sauce, smashed red potatoes, cornbread stuffing, baked yams and Brussels sprouts — plus pumpkin pie.
- Orders must be placed by Nov. 23 for pickup on Thanksgiving Day.
The Greenwich is baking freshly baked butter rolls for $12 per dozen and bundling three sommelier-picked wines for $100 for pickup on Nov. 22.
Denver Milk Market is slinging Thanksgiving breakfast and dinner options to-go, with prices starting at $12 for a la carte items. The $300 package feeds up to six people and includes turkey and all the fixings.
- The market is also offering a vegetarian-friendly family package for $200, with stuffed delicata squash replacing the turkey.
- Orders must be placed by Friday for pickup on Nov. 22.
Restaurant Olivia is putting its own spin on turkey day with its main dish, beef Wellington, served with confit local Yellow Jelly potatoes and beef gravy. The dish costs $145 and feeds six.
- The Michelin-recommended restaurant is also serving housemade pasta ranging from $30 to $55, as well as holiday beverages like spiced cranberry old fashioneds.
- Pickup is available November 21 or 22.
American Elm is providing a traditional $245 meal featuring a 14-pound butterflied turkey, plus gravy, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole and biscuit stuffing.
- The package feeds six and must be pre-ordered by Nov. 17. Pickup is available on Nov. 22 or 23.
More Denver stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Denver.