Denver weekend events: Veterans Day Parade, Run, Fashion Week, and more
This weekend in Denver: Celebrate Veterans Day in City Park, attend Colorado's last home game of the season, or check out Denver Fashion Week.
Celebrate our military service members at the Denver Veterans Day Parade & Festival this weekend.
What's happening: The family-friendly festival will include marching bands, floats, car clubs, military reenactments, activities for kids, and local vendors.
Why it matters: Organized by the Colorado Veterans Project, this event draws nearly 45,000 spectators.
When: 9am–1pm Saturday
Location: City Park
🏃 2. Denver Veterans Day Run
- This run at City Park precedes the parade and festival. Runners or joggers can compete in a 5K or 10K in-person or virtually. There's also the Rippetoe Rucksack challenge – a 10K run carrying a 25-pound backpack. Register
- When: 10K and rucksack challenge begin at 9am; 5K starts at 9:15am
🎤 3. Hasan Minhaj
- The stand-up comedian and former host of "Patriot Act," will take the stage 7pm Friday and Saturday at the Buell Theatre
- Cost: Tickets start at $49.50
🏈 4. Colorado vs. Arizona
- This is the final home game of the season for Coach Prime, Shedeur Sanders, and the Buffaloes. They take on the Arizona Wildcats (6-3) noon Saturday at Folsom Field. Tickets start at $59.
- Of note: Colorado needs two more wins in their next three games to become eligible for a bowl game.
👗 5. Denver Fashion Week
- The largest fashion event in Colorado begins Saturday night at York Street Yards. The nine-day event will feature a model workshop, several runway shows, a hairstyling award show, and performances including the Colorado Ballet on opening night. Tickets from $40-$175
🎵 6. Doja Cat
- The 28-year-old rapper will stop at Ball Arena for a 7:30pm Friday show as she tours her new album, "Scarlet." Tickets start at $115
More Denver stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Denver.