4 charming Denver homes for sale, starting at $599K
Metro Denver ended June with more than 6,000 properties on the market, the latest data from the Denver Metro Association of Realtors shows.
Why it matters: The region's red-hot housing market appears to be cooling down, with nearly double the inventory compared to this time last year.
Here are four lookers that just landed on the Mile High City market.
910 Forest St. — $599,000
Why we love it: Built in 1947, this postwar single-family home packs plenty of curb appeal, plus an all-season sunroom and spacious front and back yards.
- Neighborhood: Hale/Mayfair
- Realtor: Doran Farnum III at Corcoran Perry & Co.
- Specs: 2 bed, 1 bath, 2,056 square feet
Notable features: Original hardwood floors throughout, kitchen with granite countertops and stainless appliances, spacious unfinished basement with washer and dryer.
2245 Blake St. D — $895,000
Why we love it: This newly renovated condo, located a 5-minute walk from Coors Field, offers stunning mountain views and sprawling space across two levels, each with a private entrance.
- Neighborhood: Ballpark District
- Realtor: Carla Bartell at Corcoran Perry & Co.
- Specs: 2 bed, 3 bath, 2,323 square feet
Notable features: Open-concept floor plan, exposed brick wall in the living room, new vinyl plank floors, walk-in closets, modern light fixtures.
3456 W. Hayward Pl. — $989,000
Why we love it: This historic red-brick bungalow, built in 1928, boasts a bright turquoise door, front porch swing, and a welcoming sunlit interior with many of its original features.
- Neighborhood: Highlands
- Realtor: Jeffrey Grob, Homie
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,672 square feet
Notable features: Grassy front and back yards, original fireplace and wood floors, updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, finished basement and one-car garage.
33 S. Birch St. — $4,695,000
Why we love it: Originally built in 1937, this grandiose French Chateau mansion oozes elegance. It was inspired by a house from the classic film "Magnificent Obsession."
- Neighborhood: Hilltop
- Realtors: Carla Bartell and Niels Oomkes at Corcoran Perry & Co.
- Specs: 6 beds, 6 baths, 6,505 square feet
- Notable features: Soaring arched ceilings, fireplace, Butler's pantry, two private offices, attached two-car garage, new swimming pool and massive backyard complete with a flagstone patio area, plus gas grill hookup, fire pit and TV mount.
More Denver stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Denver.