Feb 28, 2022 - Food and Drink
How to celebrate Mardi Gras in Denver
Mardi Gras may be Tuesday — but the parties have already begun.
Here's how to celebrate Fat Tuesday in Denver this week:
- Monday, Platt Park Brewing Co. hosts an all-you-can eat feast for $40, with one free beer thrown in, starting at 6pm.
- Tuesday, Zuni Street Brewing Company will partner with the Deja Roux Cajun and Soul food truck to serve 3 pounds of crawdads for $45 or 5 pounds for $60.
- Jazz club and restaurant Dazzle features the No Hands Brass Band, a nine-piece local funk band that hits the stage at 6pm Tuesday. Tickets are $15.
- From 9pm to 2am Tuesday, The Brothers of Brass will bring their horns and drums to So Many Roads Brewery for a special event. Tickets are $10.
Cajun and Creole cuisine:
- For a more expansive taste of Louisiana, check out Cajun Haus, Lucile's Creole Cafe, Nola Voodoo Tavern or Gator Tails Cajun & Creole.
This story first appeared in the Axios Denver newsletter, designed to help readers get smarter, faster on the most consequential news unfolding in their own backyard. Subscribe here.
More Denver stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Denver.