5 Denver spots Kacey Musgraves visited while on tour
Country music star Kacey Musgraves dazzled Denverites at Ball Arena last week as part of the final stretch of her "Star-Crossed: Unveiled" tour.
- The singer-songwriter spent down time in the Mile High City and shared some of her stops on social media.
✨ Here's what she did:
- Shared a slow burn with cannabis farmers from Willie's Reserve before the Wednesday evening concert and left staff members tweeting it was "truly a golden hour for us all!"
- Grabbed cocktails at Adrift, the Broadway tiki bar where she said she was "obsessed."
- Caffeinated at Colorado Tea Station and in her photo highlighted the cafe's cherry blossoms, a recurring theme sprinkled throughout her music.
- Toured the Museum of Contemporary Art Denver and serendipitously caught the opening day of two exhibitions she seemed to dig a lot (from how many pics she took).
- Capped the night at El Five, which she said "slaps."
My thought bubble: If you get the chance to see Kacey in concert, go! No matter where or when, you'll have an amazing time and be left floating on a cloud (much like me) for at least a week.
More Denver stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Denver.