Tattered Cover drops best books of 2021
'Tis the season to start curling up with a good book.
Driving the news: Lucky for us, our friends at Tattered Cover have dropped their lists of the best reads.
What they're saying: "These are the books that we stayed up late reading, the ones we talked about and recommended, and the ones our customers loved," the book store's website reads.
The top 5 adult books:
- "Cloud Cuckoo Land" — Anthony Doerr
- "Crying in H Mart" — Michelle Zauner
- "Detransition, Baby" — Torrey Peters
- "The Holly" — Julian Rubinstein
- "Intimacies" — Katie Kitamura
And top 5 for kids and young adults:
- "The Genius Under The Table" — Eugene Yelchin
- "Merci Suárez Can't Dance" — Meg Medina
- "Amber & Clay" — Laura Amy Schlitz
- "A Snake Falls to Earth" — Darcie Little Badger
- "Blackout" — Dhonielle Clayton, Tiffany D. Jackson, Nic Stone, Angie Thomas, Ashley Woodfolk and Nicola Yoon
More Denver stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Denver.