Hot Homes: 5 Denver houses under $1 million
The Denver metro's October home sales and active listings fell, with the market's temperature dropping, according to the most recent Denver Metro Real Estate Market Trends Report.
Yes, but: The number of closings doesn't mean a collection of unsold homes sat idly on the market. The 3,376 homes and condos worth of inventory at the end of last month represents a 15% decline from September. Here are five homes on the market priced under $1 million.
733 E. 2nd Ave., Unit 208 — $329,000
Why we love it: A sunny corner in the charming La Paloma building, just a skip away from Alamo Placita Park, Freedom Park, the Cherry Creek Trail, South Broadway Corridor and more.
- Neighborhood: Speer
- Realtor: Jon Mottern — Compass
- Specs: 2 beds, 1 bath, 854 square feet
- Notable features: Recently remodeled bathroom. Fenced-in yard. On-site laundry and brand-new appliances.
1041 Stuart St. — $442,000
Why we love it: This thoughtfully updated 1928 duplex was taken down to the studs and revamped in 2019.
- Neighborhood: Villa Park
- Realtor: Georgia Haskell — milehimodern
- Specs: 2 beds, 2 baths, 762 square feet
- Notable features: Lush, fenced-in front lawn. Vaulted ceilings. All-white kitchen cabinetry, white subway tile backsplash and sleek stainless steel appliances. One-car garage.
300 W. 11th Ave. 9a — $549,000
Why we love it: This quiet 9th floor corner unit in the iconic Prado Building has two balconies with north-facing city and mountain views and east for both the sunrise in the morning and shade in the afternoons.
- Neighborhood: Golden Triangle
- Realtor: Jennifer Atkinson — Corcoran Perry & Co
- Specs: 2 beds, 2 baths, 1,296 square feet
- Notable features: Large main bedroom, ensuite with marble floored bath and walk-in closet. Location near downtown in the walkable Golden Triangle area with restaurants, galleries, museums and retail.
2347 Stout St. — $899,000
Why we love it: Masterfully remodeled, this traditional Victorian home a modern floor plan with light-filled rooms and high ceilings throughout.
- Neighborhood: Curtis Park
- Realtor: Lori Abbey and Noah Schneider — Compass
- Specs: 4 beds, 4 baths, 2,993 square foot
- Notable feature: New kitchen with dark gray, high-end cabinetry, quartz countertops and sleek slate appliances. Warm upstairs suite with multiple closets. Basement has separate entrance, kitchenette, large living space, a private bedroom and 3/4 bath.
940 Tennyson St. — $949,000
Why we love it: Sleek Sloans Lake area home with a cozy fireplace and modern touches.
- Neighborhood: Villa Park
- Realtor: Justin Hawkins — Homie
- Specs: 3 beds, 3 baths, 2,642 square feet
- Notable feature: Main floor features cozy fireplace and kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, a gas burner stove and has upgraded tile backsplash and granite counters. Jack and jill style bath.
More Denver stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Denver.