Yelp ranks Denver's top-rated restaurants
Yelp published a list of the top 50 Denver-area mom-and-pop restaurants that have garnered rave reviews and established themselves as staples in our neighborhoods.
What they're saying: "This list is a true representation of Denver's established, yet growing dining scene — diverse, progressive, and of course, delicious," Yelp's Matt Careccia writes.
- Amid the pandemic "[o]ver the last year and a half, local eateries have exemplified their resilience to change at the drop of a dime. From meal kits to government regulations to in-house delivery, local restaurants have gone above and beyond to serve us."
The beloved heavy-hitters:
1. Hong Kong Station (Centennial)
2. Kickin Chicken (Lakewood)
3. Old Town Hot Pot (Aurora)
4. Somebody People (Denver)
5. Urban Burma (Aurora)
6. Marco’s Coal-Fired (Denver)
7. Tokyo Premium Bakery (Denver)
8. La Reyna Azteca (Denver)
9. Tatsu Izakaya (Denver)
10. Harley’s: A Hot Dog Revolution (Littleton)
More Denver stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Denver.