Hot homes: 5 houses for sale in Denver starting at $312K
Whether you're looking for a cozy condo or a newly updated family home, one of these gems just might do the trick.
Why we love it: This one-bed condo has been updated with a fresh kitchen, featuring navy cabinets, butcher block counters and patterned tile flooring.
- Neighborhood: Capitol Hill
- Realtor: Shana Stokes at Shana Stokes Real Estate LLC
- Specs: 1 bed, 1 bath, 676 square feet
- Notable features: French doors, Juliet balcony, first-floor unit, tons of natural light.
Why we love it: Newly renovated, this two-bed single-family home is priced well below the median home price in Denver.
- Neighborhood: Chaffee Park
- Realtor: The Blank and Bingham Team at LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- Specs: 2 beds, 1 bath, 721 square feet
- Notable features: Neutral, tasteful finishes, nice landscaping, new kitchen, flat fenced-in yard.
Why we love it: From the green shutters to the farmhouse-inspired kitchen to the lush garden, this two-story 1940s home is loaded with character.
- Neighborhood: Forest Hills
- Realtor: Guy Nahmiach at Keller Williams Realty Urban Elite
- Specs: 4 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,096 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, charming architectural details.
Why we love it: The open layout, gracious front porch, basement (with a wet bar) and outdoor entertaining area are just a few things to love about 3349 Zuni.
- Neighborhood: Potter Highlands
- Realtor: Stephen Berg at 8z Real Estate
- Specs: 5 beds, 3 baths, 2,704 square feet
- Notable features: Recent upgrades throughout, dreamy backyard setup with fire pit.
Why we love it: This painted white brick beauty is light and airy, with upgrades galore. I especially love the built-in dining nook and kitchen with its shaker cabinets, floating shelves and custom range hood.
- Neighborhood: Cory-Merrill
- Realtor: Cindy Miller at HomeSmart
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 2,104 square feet
- Notable features: Airy modern design, entertainers' backyard, black frame windows and white exterior.
More Denver stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Denver.