What $2M gets you in Denver's real estate market
If you're curious what's on Denver's luxury market these days, we rounded up three homes that recently sold for around $2 million.
State of play: Despite the pandemic, Denver luxury homes (above $1M) are moving at record speeds. In May 2021, 416 luxury homes closed and 476 are pending — and both of those figures are up almost 300% from May 2020.
- The median days in MLS was five, compared to 25 last year.
- This is partially fueled by record low mortgage rates, which give buyers more power.
Note: These homes have all sold within the last six months and days on the market is calculated from time listed to time sold, according to Zillow.
Hilltop | 4 beds, 4.5 baths | 4,769 square feet
- Features: Tudor-style home, private serene yard with patio, en suite baths, basement, two-car garage, home office with built-in desks.
- Days on the market: 31
- Price per square foot: $419
- Listing agent: Lisa Cramer and Mark Cramer at Camber Realty, LTD
LoHi | 3 beds, 3.5 baths | 3,311 square feet
- Features: Stunning modern design, spiral staircase, newly built, designer finishes, floating bookshelves/library under the staircase, sleek kitchen.
- Days on the market: 14
- Price per square foot: $610
- Listing agent: Monica Cespedes at Keller Williams Realty Downtown LLC
Hilltop | 4 beds, 4.5 baths | 4,075 square feet
- Features: Cape Cod style, high-end finishes throughout, La Cornue gas stove, oversized home office, enviable primary suite, fenced-in yard with covered deck and patio.
- Days on the market: 180
- Price per square foot: $515
- Listing agent: Milena Hable at LIV Sotheby's International Realty
More Denver stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Denver.