Hot homes: 6 houses for sale in Denver starting at $469K
From a cozy two-bed under $500K to a $1.9M Mediterranean built in 1918, these six houses caught our eye this week.
Why we love it: This cozy brick two-bed feature wood floors, an updated kitchen, charming arched doorways.
- Neighborhood: East Colfax
- Realtor: Lisa Cramer and Mark Cramer at Camber Realty, LTD
- Specs: 2 bed, 1 bath, 940 square feet
- Notable features: Light-filled home office, covered back patio, fenced-in yard.
Why we love it: This two-bed 1920s condo has loads of architectural charm, like the sun porch which has arched windows and painted brick walls.
- Neighborhood: Country Club
- Realtor: Melody Rivera at Keller Williams Realty Urban Elite
- Specs: 2 bed, 1 bath, 1,403 square feet
- Notable features: Location, architectural character, top floor corner unit, refinished wood floors.
Why we love it: Built in 1906, this Victorian cottage features turn-of-the-century details like original pocket doors and fireplace, along with modern upgrades like the navy kitchen.
- Neighborhood: Whittier
- Realtor: Diane Clow at LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- Specs: 3 bed, 1 bath, 1,906 square feet
- Notable features: Navy kitchen cabinets with open upper shelving, thick moldings, fenced-in yard.
Why we love it: This one checks a lot of boxes, from A+ curb appeal to the outdoor living setup.
- Neighborhood: Mayfair
- Realtor: Becca Damiano at LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- Specs: 3 bed, 2 bath, 2,634 square feet
- Notable features: Walking distance to parks and Trader Joe's, curb appeal, 1930s charm.
Why we love it: If you're looking for a modern, bright one-bed, this might do the trick.
- Neighborhood: Union Station/LoDo
- Realtor: Caitlin Clough at Milehimodern
- Specs: 1 bed, 1 bath, 924 square feet
- Notable features: Clean lines, huge windows, great kitchen, fireplace, gorgeous floors, community amenities.
Why we love it: This Mediterranean-style beauty is a dream, with its tall coffered ceilings, gorgeous white kitchen, and arched doorways. Even the exterior is stunning with landscaping, paver patio and walkways, and the ultimate outdoor playhouse (with a pink door).
- Neighborhood: 7th Avenue Parkway
- Realtor: Coleen Sanders at LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- Specs: 5 bed, 3 bath, 4,365 square feet
- Notable features: Beautiful bright design, spacious layout, great outdoor living areas, two-car garage.
Know of an interesting listing? Send it to me, [email protected]
More Denver stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Denver.