Some of the most coveted home features in Denver include basements, garages, fireplaces and open layouts.
Here are five incredible houses that include some of those wish-list items.
Why we love it: Newly renovated, this three-bed features a custom kitchen, fabulous light fixtures, modern baths and flex space.
- Neighborhood: West Highland
- Realtor: Joseph Parkhill at Ecospace Inc.
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,944 square feet
- Notable features: Updates throughout, new lighting, bonus room, open layout, built-in dining area.
Why we love it: This brick bungalow has hardwood floors, an open layout, Bohemian-inspired finishes and a pool.
- Neighborhood: Montclair
- Realtor: Derek Nelson at Shorewood Real Estate
- Specs: 4 beds, 3 baths, 2,402 square feet
- Notable features: Basement with fireplace, bar area in dining room, pool, nice owner's suite.
Why we love it: With its bespoke design, floor-to-ceiling fireplace, contemporary kitchen and rooftop terrace, this townhouse checks all the boxes.
- Neighborhood: Lowry
- Realtor: Erin Brumleve at Keller Williams Realty Downtown LLC
- Specs: 3 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,302 square feet
- Notable features: Rooftop deck with mountain and city views, entertainers' layout, giant windows.
Why we love it: This ranch is eye-catching inside and out, from the blue front door to the pitched wood ceilings to the outdoor living setup.
- Neighborhood: Platt Park
- Realtor: Kristen Mancherian at Compass - Denver
- Specs: 5 beds, 3 baths, 2,662 square feet
- Notable features: Open layout, hot tub, modern two-toned kitchen, five bedrooms, great backyard.
Why we love it: If entertaining and indoor-outdoor living space are your priority, this house might do the trick. I love the garage doors off the living room.
- Neighborhood: Sunnyside
- Realtor: Elizabeth Richards at LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- Specs: 4 beds, 3 baths, 2,142 square feet
- Notable features: Modern kitchen, curb appeal, gas fireplace, multiple outdoor living areas, dreamy owner's oasis.
Know of an interesting or unusual home listing in the Denver region? Tips: [email protected].
This story first appeared in the Axios Denver newsletter, designed to help readers get smarter, faster on the most consequential news unfolding in their own backyard.
More Denver stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Denver.