From cozy bungalows to luxury downtown condos, here are five listings that caught our eye this week.
Why we love it: From the gracious front porch to the cozy fireplace to the exposed brick kitchen wall, this Baker bungalow packs a lot of charm.
- Neighborhood: Baker
- Realtor: Kelsea Imanuel at HomeSmart
- Specs: 2 beds, 2 baths, 1,230 square feet
- Notable features: Curb appeal, great layout, arched doorways, skylights.
Why we love it: This three-bed condo is in the historic Bayly building and has all of the industrial elements we love, including exposed brick walls, soaring ceilings, large windows, and a loft.
- Neighborhood: Arapahoe Square
- Realtor: Haya Kaufman at LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- Specs: 3 beds, 3 baths, 2,899 square feet
- Notable features: Industrial vibe, walkable location, impressive size/layout.
Why we love it: With its luxury finishes, 640-square-foot terrace, plaster walls, and Rococo chandeliers this condo balances luxury with relaxed indoor-outdoor living right in the city.
- Neighborhood: Downtown
- Realtor: Kristina Davis at RE/MAX Cherry Creek
- Specs: 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,309 square feet
- Notable features: Intricate ceilings, luxury finishes, 640-square-foot terrace, Fresh doors.
Why we love it: If the curb appeal doesn't win you over immediately, the kitchen with black counters or the honeycomb-tiled bathrooms might.
- Neighborhood: West Highland
- Realtor: Jason Sirois at BSW Real Estate, LLC
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,992 square feet
- Notable features: Fabulous front porch, wood burning fireplace, upgrades throughout, entertainers' layout.
Why we love it: A historic gem, I love how the old-school architectural details (thick moldings, exposed brick) play with the funky light fixtures and poppy decor.
- Neighborhood: San Rafael Historic District/City Park West
- Realtor: Jen Niederhauser at Camber Realty, LTD
- Specs: 3 bed, 2.25 bath, 2,159 square feet
- Notable features: Renovated in 2014, new owner's suite with custom closet, Victorian design, original fireplace.
Know of an interesting listing? Send it to me [email protected]
This story first appeared in the Axios Denver newsletter, designed to help readers get smarter, faster on the most consequential news unfolding in their own backyard.
More Denver stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Denver.