Denver-based Healthgrades issued its latest rankings of America's top hospitals and named two Colorado facilities in the top 50, putting them in the top 1% nationwide.
Between the lines: The rankings are based on results related to common procedures from Medicare data and did not measure how the hospitals performed while treating COVID-19.
- Good Samaritan Medical Center in Lafayette.
- Poudre Valley Hospital in Fort Collins.
- UCHealth Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion — Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora.
- North Colorado Medical Center in Greeley.
- Penrose-St. Francis Health Services in Colorado Springs, including St. Francis Medical Center.
- Rose Medical Center in Denver.
- Saint Joseph Hospital in Denver.
- Sky Ridge Medical Center in Lone Tree.
- Swedish Medical Center in Englewood.
- The Medical Center of Aurora.
This story first appeared in the Axios Denver newsletter, designed to help readers get smarter, faster on the most consequential news unfolding in their own backyard.
More Denver stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Denver.