Cat nap's over: Domo Alley-Gato reopens Thursday
Domo Alley-Gato, the East Austin patio attached to local favorite Ramen Tatsu-Ya, returns April 21 as a bar and events space.
Details: The laid-back, late-night spot at 1600 E. Sixth St. draws inspiration from the vibrant nightlife in some of Japan's biggest cities.
- It'll be open daily from 4pm to midnight — with no reservations required.
- Domo Alley-Gato is now welcoming guests back after morphing into a community watering hole, with plans to host live music, DJ sets, artist showcases and more.
Drinks: Expect familiar picks, including Kirin Ichiban Cold Caps, craft cocktails and a selection of sake and beer.
- Sip on the refreshing City Slang with gin, pineapple, citrus, shiso, Fernet Branca and soda.
- DIY Chu-Hi pairs spirits with house-made tonics that feature flavors like ginger, saffron and szechuan pepper.
Bites: The beloved panko-fried, curry chili-covered Karē Ban Ban Dog is back.
- Pork dumplings, twice-fried chicken karaage with garlic aioli and spicy edamame round out the limited food menu.
More Austin stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Austin.