As pumpkin-spice drinks and snacks burst back onto to seasonal menus, it's clear that summer is coming to close.
The Denver Metro real estate market spent this summer on fire, and now we're left to wonder whether the cooling temperatures will spread through the city's housing stock. Until we know the answer, here's a collection of homes for your viewing pleasure.
Why we love it: This quaint bungalow near the Tennyson arts and shopping district has ample character and charm.
- Neighborhood: Berkeley
- Realtor: Deanna Silva, Compass
- Specs: 2 beds, 1 bath, 1,421 square feet
- Notable features: Open floor plan with tons of natural light, original hardwood floors. Flexible space behind the house could serve as home office or workout area, along with a large deck area.
Why we love it: This new build in the Crescendo at Aria master-planned community features designer finishes, outdoor space and views of the cityscape.
- Neighborhood: Chaffee Park
- Realtor: Jenny Usaj, Usaj Realty
- Specs: 2 beds, 2 baths, 1,112 square feet
- Notable features: This second level, southeast corner spot simultaneously provides views and privacy, with covered balcony to take in the city views. Close proximity to Regis University and easy access to downtown Denver.
Why we love it: Nuzzled in a tree-lined street, this townhouse rests within walking distance of some of the city's favorite restaurants and parks.
- Neighborhood: North Capitol Hill
- Realtor: Justin Joseph, LIV Sotheby's International Realty
- Specs: 3 beds, 3 baths, 2,250 square feet
- Notable features: Updated property originally built in 1907, with remodeled kitchen and radiant floors. Exposed brick and breakfast nook in kitchen. Finished basement with full bathroom downstairs, perfect as a guest suite.
- Why we love it: If you hate the notion of outfitting a new luxury condo, look no further. This fully furnished loft sits directly across from the iconic Union Station with stylish vintage brick throughout.
- Neighborhood: LoDo
- Realtor: Jill Muller, milehimodern
- Specs: 2 beds, 2 baths, 2,060 square feet
- Notable features: Constructed in 1882, refreshed with charm and modern elegance. High ceilings, gas fireplace, sweeping city views and refrigerated wine storage for up to 500 bottles. One covered parking spot.
Why we love it: If you happen to have $25 million to spare, this 14.49-acre property is set against the backdrop of the High Line Canal and Three Pond Park with unobstructed mountain views.
- Neighborhood: Cherry Hills Village
- Realtor: Susie Dews, Compass
- Specs: 5 beds, 8 baths, 13,798 square feet
- Notable features: Soaring 22-foot ceilings in the great room showcase custom Italian windows. Amenities include an elevator and multiple decks overlooking the farm. A pool and spa are being constructed to frame the outdoor kitchen and entertainment space.
More Denver stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Denver.