Mar 7, 2022 - Politics & Policy
Harris kicks off anniversary of $1.9 trillion COVID relief law
After returning from a civil-rights event Sunday in Selma, Ala.,Vice President Kamala Harris today helps kick off a week of White House events marking Friday's anniversary of the COVID-relief American Rescue Plan.
- Monday will focus on community colleges and historically Black colleges and universities.
- Tuesday will focus on the child tax credit and earned income tax credit.
- Wednesday will highlight mayors, and state and local hiring.
- Thursday will focus on health care premiums.
- On Friday, President Biden will go to Philadelphia, with a spotlight on reopening schools.