Updated Dec 25, 2021 - World
5 stories worth your time
- GDP stocking stuffer: The COVID-19 vaccine generated economic savings equal to 2.3% in the real gross domestic product to the U.S. this year.
- Thank a teacher: Severe burnout is raising concerns about turnover — and more broadly, the state of education.
- Record low: U.S. population grew by 0.1% in the year that ended July 1, the slowest rate since the nation's founding.
- New supply chain crisis: Shipping containers carrying medical supplies are facing ongoing transportation congestion
- Buckle up: Wall Street strategists see the shape of 2022 pegged to three main hooks: inflation, corporate spending and the pandemic's path.