American swimmer Caeleb Dressel goes for more gold in Tokyo
American swimming star Caeleb Dressel has already won three gold medals in Tokyo. On the last full day of indoor swimming at this year's Olympic Games, he will get a shot at one more.
The big picture: Dressel broke the world record in the men's 100-meter butterfly in Tokyo on Saturday. He won the men's 100m butterfly and 4x100m freestyle relay earlier in the week.
- He will swim in the men's 50m freestyle on Sunday in Tokyo.
When to watch...
- 50m freestyle:
- Final - July 31 at 9:30 p.m. ET
Previous Olympic medals...
2016 Rio Games:
- 🥇 - 4x100m freestyle relay
- 🥇 - 4x100m medley relay
Individual world Records:
- 50m freestyle, short course (20.16)
- 100m butterfly, long course (49.45) and short course (47.78)
- 100m individual medley, short course (49.28)
Go deeper: Full Axios coverage
Editor's note: This article has been updated throughout.