Jesse Watters recounts "Mom texts" between hard covers
Fox News' Jesse Watters will be out Tuesday with "How I Saved the World," which includes a chapter of "Mom Texts" — critiques from his liberal mother (sometimes after a vodka) that became a segment on "The Five," after he originally read them to co-hosts during commercial breaks.
What she's saying: "You are on 'Fantasy Island'! And don’t make statements about what I as a Democrat want.
- "WHAT R U TALKING ABOUT!!!???"
- "Please pronounce your 'ing's. The word is 'putting' not 'puttin'.'"
- "You are screaming at Juan and so disrespectfully. Tone it down!"
- "Remember to respect your elders and I mean Geraldo!"
- "Did you dye your eyebrows black?"
- "Life is bigger than Hillary. Stop behaving like a one-trick pony."
- "Stop yelling at Juan."
- "Remember, confidence is silent and insecurity is loud."