Updated Jan 3, 2020
2020 candidates' Q4 fundraising hauls
Bernie Sanders leads the way in fourth quarter fundraising hauls among the Democratic hopefuls who have already announced their numbers, with $34.5 million raised.
By the numbers: Sanders is followed by Pete Buttigieg at $24.7 million — but the Democratic candidates all trail President Trump, whose re-election campaign reportedly collected $46 million.
Democratic Q4 announcements:
- Bernie Sanders: $34.5 million
- Pete Buttigieg: $24.7 million
- Joe Biden: $22.7 million
- Elizabeth Warren: $21.2 million
- Andrew Yang: $16.5 million
- Amy Klobuchar: $11.4 million
- Cory Booker: $6.6 million
- Tulsi Gabbard: $3.4 million
Republican Q4 announcements:
1. President Trump: $46 million