Nov 24, 2017 - Technology
Full versions of the stories cited above:
- Amazon's next targets: FedEx and UPS
- The smart money on Wall Street is shorting Amazon's rivals
- Toymakers depend on Amazon for holiday survival
- A brick-and-mortar juggernaut in the Amazon economy
- E-commerce is concentrating jobs, not killing them
- Automation is raising pay before it cuts jobs
- Ebay: The future of retail is virtual reality
- Can the death of brick-and-mortar retail be stopped?
- Who's thriving in the retail bloodbath
Sign up for Axios newsletters to get our Smart Brevity delivered to your inbox every morning.