Feb 18, 2017 - Politics & Policy
Trump's 10 wildest quotes of the week
Quotes below... in no particular order:
- Feb. 12, Twitter: "I know Mark Cuban well. He backed me big-time but I wasn't interested in taking all of his calls. He's not smart enough to run for president!"
- Feb. 16, press conference: "I won with news conferences and probably speeches. I certainly didn't win by people listening to you people. That's for sure. But I'm having a good time... Tomorrow, they will say, 'Donald Trump rants and raves at the press.' I'm not ranting and raving. I'm just telling you. You know, you're dishonest people. But — but I'm not ranting and raving. I love this. I'm having a good time doing it."
- Feb. 16 press conference: "I am the least anti-Semitic person that you've ever seen in your entire life. Number two, racism, the least racist person."
- Feb. 15, Twitter: "The fake news media is going crazy with their conspiracy theories and blind hatred. @MSNBC & @CNN are unwatchable. @foxandfriends is great!"
- Feb. 16 press conference: "Well, the leaks are real. You're the one that wrote about them and reported them; I mean, the leaks are real. You know what they said, you saw it, and the leaks are absolutely real. The news is fake because so much of the news is fake."
- Feb. 16 press conference, to African American reporter April Ryan: "Do you want to set up a meeting? ... Are they friends of yours? ... Let's go set up a meeting. I would love to meet with the Black Caucus. I think it's great, the Congressional Black Caucus. I think it's great."
- Feb. 16 press conference: "We had a very smooth rollout of the travel ban; we had a bad court."
- Feb. 15, Twitter: "This Russian connection non-sense is merely an attempt to cover-up the many mistakes made in Hillary Clinton's losing campaign."
- Feb. 12, Twitter: "Just leaving Florida. Big crowds of enthusiastic supporters lining the road that the FAKE NEWS media refuses to mention. Very dishonest!"
- Feb. 16 press conference: "ISIS has spread like cancer — another mess I inherited."