Dec 15, 2017 - Politics & Policy
Trump: "People are very, very angry" with FBI and Justice Department
"When you look at what's gone on with the FBI and this Justice Department — people are very, very angry... the level of anger with this FBI is certainly very sad." — President Trump on his way to Quantico to participate in the FBI graduation
He also lamented how "it's a shame" what's happened with the Bureau, but added "we're going to rebuild the FBI, it'll be bigger and better than ever."
More from Trump:
- He insisted that there has been "absolutely no collusion" with Russia, "that has been proven." Instead, he said the entire investigation is a "Democrat hoax" to provide cover for losing the election.
- "That was a rigged system folks."His recent call with Vladimir Putin: "He said very nice things in terms of what I've done with the economy and this Congress ... we would love to have Russia's help on North Korea."
- Did you know Mike Flynn lied to the FBI? "You know the answer," he said, adding that he doesn't want to talk about pardoning Flynn yet. "We'll see what happens."
- Roy Moore should concede defeat to Doug Jones, he said.
- Child tax credit, which Marco Rubio said is required to get him to vote yes on the tax bill: "The Democrats have done nothing in terms of children, in terms of child tax credit ... We're putting in a tremendous child tax credit."