Mar 5, 2017 - Politics & Policy
The best of this week in Axios
Take the weekend to catch up on some of Axios' best stories from the week:
- Mike Allen got the inside scoop on the West Wing's attempts to discredit a NYTimes article.
- We played Go Fish with 12 cards that explain the populist movement consuming Europe.
- We rounded up all of the Russian diplomats who have been dying unexpectedly...
- We studied the Yin and Yang of Trump's brain
- The Sessions situation got sticky... we tracked all of the top lawmakers who want him out.
- We took a closer look at the Stephens, the ministers of Trump's truths.
- Stock markets have gone bananas for Trump so far, we looked at why that's likely to change.
- Snap went public... it was quite the spectacle.
- We highlighted the 12 things that mattered in Trump's Tuesday address.
- We got a hold of the leaked draft of the Obamacare repeal and replace plan... and broke it down into one fancy chart.