Lazaro Gamio / Axios
- The Dow Jones hit a record high toward the end of Comey's testimony before dipping.
- Voters in the U.K. are going to the polls to decide between Conservative Prime Minister Theresa May and Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn.
- Iran's foreign minister called President Trump's statement about attacks in Tehran "repugnant." Trump had said, "We underscore that states that sponsor terrorism risk falling victim to the evil they promote."
- The House of Representatives is preparing to vote on the Financial Choice Act, a bill that will overturn Dodd-Frank regulations. It is expected to pass with just Republican support.
- Kris Kobach, Kansas' Secretary of State, announced that he will run for governor, citing a need to "drain the swamp" in Topeka.
- The National Domestic Workers Alliance released a report which concluded that black women are underrepresented in elected office despite high rates of political engagement, per the Washington Post.