- The Dow Jones hit a record high toward the end of Comey's testimony before dipping.
- Voters in the U.K. are going to the polls to decide between Conservative Prime Minister Theresa May and Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn.
- Iran's foreign minister called President Trump's statement about attacks in Tehran "repugnant." Trump had said, "We underscore that states that sponsor terrorism risk falling victim to the evil they promote."
- The House of Representatives is preparing to vote on the Financial Choice Act, a bill that will overturn Dodd-Frank regulations. It is expected to pass with just Republican support.
- Kris Kobach, Kansas' Secretary of State, announced that he will run for governor, citing a need to "drain the swamp" in Topeka.
- The National Domestic Workers Alliance released a report which concluded that black women are underrepresented in elected office despite high rates of political engagement, per the Washington Post.
Wake up to what matters from Mike Allen each day
More stories loading.