Michael Snyder / AP
Bloomberg narrows in on how President Trump describes when his big policy initiatives will be ready:
- Taxes (on Feb. 9): "We're going to be announcing something I would say over the next two or three weeks."
- Wiretapping (March 4): "I think you're going to find some very interesting items coming to the forefront over the next two weeks."
- Infrastructure (April 5): "We're going to make an announcement in two weeks."
- Infrastructure (April 29): "We've got the plan largely completed and we'll be filing over the next two or three weeks — maybe sooner."
- Paris accord (April 29): "And I'll be making a big decision on the Paris accord over the next two weeks."
- ISIS (May 21): "We're going to be having a news conference in about two weeks to let everybody know how well we're doing."
Why this matters: Many of these things arrived much later than 2 weeks after Trump mentioned them (the Paris decision took more than a month), while other policy announcements have yet to happen.