Read the full ABC News transcript here. Highlights below:
- Torture: "As far as I'm concerned, we have to fight fire with fire ... With that being said, I'm going with General Mattis. I'm going with my secretary because I think Pompeo's gonna be phenomenal. I'm gonna go with what they say."
- "He's groveling again": Trump's response to being told that the author of a Pew Report he cited on voter fraud said there's no evidence for his claims.
- On why he keeps making unsubstantiated claims of voter fraud, even though he won: "No, no. We're looking at it for the next time. No, no, you have to understand, I had a tremendous victory, one of the great victories ever. In terms of counties I think the most ever or just about the most ever. When you look at a map it's all red. Red meaning us, Republicans. One of the greatest victories ever."
- And claimed zero illegal voters cast ballots his way: "We're gonna launch an investigation to find out, and then the next time — and I will say this: Of those votes cast, none of them come to me. None of them come to me. They would all be for the other side. None of them come to me."
- "Turn on Fox": POTUS said that only Fox had the right response to his speech before the CIA. It looks like he's a fan again.
- "No, it's not the Muslim ban": Trump's response to David Muir when pressed on the plan to ban refugees from seven Muslim-majority nations, including Iraq and Syria.