Sneak peek at Variety's new cover story: "Before the media landscape gets upended or shareholders take up pitchforks, here’s a breakdown of some of the prominent pay packages from the top ranks of entertainment executives."
- Leslie Moonves, Chairman, President and CEO, CBS Corp. — $69.3 million
- Jeff Bewkes, Chairman and CEO, Time Warner — $49 million
- David Zaslav, President and CEO, Discovery Communications — $42.2 million
- Bob Iger, Chairman and CEO, The Walt Disney Co. — $36.3 million
- Jon Feltheimer, CEO, Lionsgate — $35.3 million
Go deeper: The full story will post here soon.