9. 🎰 Pick 3: Make your picks!
Pro-tip: Download The Action Network app to become a master at all this stuff.
1. Will Diamondbacks-Dodgers go over or under 7 runs?
- Know this: Diamondbacks starter Zack Greinke finished last season with a 3.21 ERA, while Dodgers starter Hyun-Jin Rye finished with 1.97 ERA (in 15 starts).
- Watch: 4pm ET (ESPN)
2. The defending champion Red Sox are big road favorites over the Mariners (-200). Will they start the season with a win?
- Know this: When the Red Sox were a -200 favorite or higher last season, they were 14-0, winning by 3.79 runs per game. Starters: Chris Sale vs. Marco Gonzales.
- Watch: 7pm ET (ESPN)
3. Who will cover the spread between Purdue and Tennessee (-1)?
- Know this: Tennessee has drawn more than two-thirds of spread betting tickets according to The Action Network's live betting data.
- Watch: 7:29pm ET (TBS)
🎰 Play now: Make your picks (cutoff time: 4pm ET)
Yesterday's results: 31.1% said Lipscomb (+2.5) would cover the spread against NC State. They won 94-93 … 63.8% said Paul George would score over 30.5 points. He scored 31 … 55.9% said the Bruins (-1.5) would cover the spread against the Rangers. They won 6-3 … Winner(s) announced on Friday!