Was this email forwarded to you? Sign up here.
- Former Trump advisor Roger Stone was arrested in Florida on seven counts, including witness tampering and obstruction, according to special counsel Robert Mueller's office (Axios)
- Walmart removed its products from Google’s e-commerce Shopping Actions service, after having recently dropped out of Google Express, a related delivery service. (Bloomberg)
- Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has ordered all non-emergency U.S. government staff out of Venezuela and encouraged Americans traveling in the country to leave. (NBC)
- Starbucks shares rose more than 3% in trading ahead of Friday's market open after stronger-than-expected earnings growth and sales (CNBC)
- Globalization "has given way to a new era of sluggishness." Adapting a term coined by a Dutch writer, The Economist calls it "slobalization." (The Economist)