OK. It's impossible to condense Mary Meeker's massive 300-page annual tech trends report, but here are a few highlights of what she just presented at Code Conference.
- Internet advertising will surpass TV this year, with 85 percent of the growth going to Google and Facebook.
- Smartphone growth continues to slow.
- China is still huge. China Mobile seeing 30 percent usage growth, 12 percent user growth
- India has 355 million Internet users with strong usage growth. But the key to the next 200 million is how quickly smartphone and mobile service prices drop.
- Watching people play video games, aka eSports, is actually huge and growing fast
- Healthcare is at a digital inflection point (But Meeker ran out of time to talk about that.)
The full slide deck is on Kleiner Perkins' site and embedded below.