Hot homes: 6 for sale in the D.C. area starting at $375K
From a one-bedroom listed at $375,000 to a $2.2 million rowhouse, this week's hot homes roundup runs the gamut.
1775 Church St. NW #2 - $375,000
Why we love it: This cozy one bedroom has been recently updated with a beautiful new kitchen and bathroom.
- Location: Dupont Circle
- Specs: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 400 square feet.
- Listed by: Carlos Espinoza at Compass
- Features: Wood floors, in-unit washer and dryer, close to Metro, curb appeal.
5065 9th St. S - $545,000
Why we love it: With its thick crown molding, bamboo floors, and new fixtures and finishes, this townhouse feels warm and modern.
- Location: Arlington
- Specs: 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1,488 square feet.
- Listed by: Gayle Damelin and Eva Damelin at KW Metro Center
- Features: Assigned parking and additional parking permit, fully fenced-in outdoor space, lots of built-in storage.
529 E. Luray Ave. - $740,000
Why we love it: A custom kitchen, modern light fixtures, and a fenced-in yard are just a few things to love about this modern townhouse.
- Location: Alexandria
- Specs: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,344 square feet.
- Listed by: Patricia Ammann at Redfin
- Features: End unit, finished basement, list price lowered by $10K.
4121 13th Pl. NE - $750,000
Why we love it: With four bedrooms plus additional flex space, this light-filled home was made for a family or those who like to host.
- Location: Brookland
- Specs: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,926 square feet.
- Listed by: Nicole Jennings at Compass
- Features: Fenced-in yard with driveway, fresh neutral paint throughout, charming covered front porch.
414 Brewster Ave. - $849,000
Why we love it: This house checks all of the boxes with its spacious open kitchen, large backyard, and charming curb appeal.
- Location: Silver Spring
- Specs: 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2,408 square feet.
- Listed by: Kate Christofides at CENTURY 21 New Millennium
- Features: $45K price drop, wraparound deck, walking distance from YMCA, schools, and parks.
1506 30th St. NW - $2.2 million
Why we love it: From the curb appeal to the bay windows to the charming outdoor entertaining space, this 1890 home oozes luxury.
- Location: Georgetown East Village
- Specs: 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, 2,800 square feet.
- Listed by: Jenn Smira and Marc Ross at Compass
- Features: Fireplace and wet bar in the living room, guest suite with its own kitchen, picturesque façade.
More Washington D.C. stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Washington D.C..