Hot homes: 5 D.C.-area homes for sale starting at $400k
This week's roundup of hot homes for sale features five properties between $400,000 and $7.9 million.
56 Seek Ct. - $400,000
Why we love it: This townhouse comes with brand-new appliances, cabinets, lighting, and flooring in the kitchen and upper level.
- Neighborhood: Takoma Park
- Specs: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1,380 square feet
- Listed by: Trevor Moore at Compass
- Features: New stainless steel appliances, central A/C, recessed lighting.
833 Kentucky Ave. SE - $965,000
Why we love it: This two-story rowhouse with basement is just a couple of blocks from the Potomac Ave Metro, and close to many shops and restaurants, grocery stores, and entertainment venues.
- Neighborhood: Hill East
- Specs: 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1,766 square feet
- Listed by: Mary Bazargan at Redfin
- Features: Front porch and fenced-in patio, $0 electricity bills thanks to solar panels, skylight, upgraded countertops.
1208 N. Danville St. - $1.1 million
Why we love it: This townhouse spans four levels and features two decks; it has been updated with hardwood floors and new carpeting.
- Neighborhood: Clarendon
- Specs: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 1,628 square feet
- Listed by: Khalil El-Ghoul of Glass House Real Estate
- Features: Fireplace, central A/C, attached one-car garage.
2009 Kalorama Rd. NW - $2.9 million
Why we love it: Easy choice if you've got the budget: Check out the secluded heated pool!
- Neighborhood: Kalorama
- Specs: 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, 4,872 square feet
- Listed by: Robert Hryniewicki, Adam T. Rackliffe, and Christopher R. Leary of HRL Partners at Washington Fine Properties
- Features: Custom millwork, 10-foot ceilings, fenced-in patio, three fireplaces.
3313 O St. NW - $7.9 million
Why we love it: This stylish, extra-spacious Victorian comes with a private garden and terrace.
- Neighborhood: Georgetown
- Specs: 6 bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms, 6,135 square feet
- Listed by: Mattia D'Affuso of TTR Sotheby's International Realty
- Features: Detached two-car garage, fireplace, French doors, water garden, full staff quarters in the basement.
Editor's note: This story has been corrected to reflect that the home for sale at 2009 Kalorama Rd. is in Kalorama, not Adams Morgan.
More Washington D.C. stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Washington D.C..