7 cool Airbnbs driving distance from D.C.
Whether you're looking for a houseboat in Annapolis or an A-frame in the woods, here are seven Airbnb escapes, all under three hours driving distance from D.C.
Sleep suspended above the Chesapeake Bay in this houseboat. There's a rooftop deck so you can really take in the view.
- Location: Annapolis
- Features: On the water (literally), rooftop deck, coastal-inspired interior.
- Space: 4 guests, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Cost: $519 per night
This Airbnb looks like a scene from a Nicholas Sparks book/movie. You can sit on the porch and watch the sunset over the water, with the lighthouse in view.
- Location: Lusby
- Features: Next to an active lighthouse, seven acres of land, beach access.
- Space: 8 guests, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- Cost: $234+ per night
This blue bungalow has panoramic views from a spacious screened-in porch and a private dock.
- Location: Leonardtown
- Features: Good for small groups, fire pit, hammocks, kayaks, cornhole.
- Space: 6 guests, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Cost: $207+ per night
If you want to disconnect a bit, this waterfront house is submerged in nature with an outdoor fire pit, swinging chairs, kayaks, and canoes for a very nature-filled vacation.
- Location: Lusby
- Features: Driving distance from vineyards, waterfront, cute interior.
- Space: 6 guests, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Cost: $187+ per night
This gorgeous house sleeps 12 and is only eight miles from Pippin Hill Vineyards, Potters Craft Cider, or Carter Mountain.
- Location: Charlottesville
- Features: Close to wine and hiking, rustic design, good for groups.
- Space: 12 guests, 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms
- Cost: $1,385+ per night
Make your morning coffee with the Nespresso, and sip it on the porch by the fire pit table overlooking the Blue Ridge mountains for ultimate relaxation.
- Location: Greenwood
- Features: Recently remodeled, fully stocked kitchen including local coffee beans and a Nespresso, mountain views, close to vineyards.
- Space: 6 guests, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- Cost: $543+ per night
If you're looking for a slow-paced romantic weekend away, this cool penthouse in charming Staunton might do the trick.
- Location: Staunton
- Features: Unique layout, rooftop deck, at The Blackburn Inn.
- Space: 6 guests, 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Cost: $385+ per night
More Washington D.C. stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Washington D.C..