Hot homes: 5 houses for sale in the Twin Cities starting at $260K
This week's hot homes collection includes a modern 1.5-story in Robbinsdale and a Mac-Groveland charmer with sharp finishes.
Why we love it: This classic 1.5-story home boasts a spacious kitchen and a sweet flex space for working from home.
- Location: Waite Park (Minneapolis)
- Specs: 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1,377 square feet
- Listed by: Melissa Mound at Edina Realty, Inc.
- Features: Detached two-car garage, partially finished basement, hardwood floors, freshly painted walls and trim, gas-burning fireplace, large yard.
Why we love it: Redone from top to bottom, this minimalist 1.5-story home is dripping in modern design and and neutral wood tones.
- Location: Robbinsdale
- Specs: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,555 square feet
- Listed by: Colleen Falconi at Homes42day
- Features: Attached two-car garage, partially finished basement, hardwood and tile floors, brand new kitchen, wet bar, spacious deck, renovations throughout.
Why we love it: A sparkling kitchen and laundry list of other upgrades enrich this cozy house perched on a corner lot.
- Location: Bloomington
- Specs: 4 bedrooms, 1.75 bathrooms, 2,022 square feet
- Listed by: Kimberly Ryan at eXp Realty
- Features: Detached two-car garage, finished basement, subway tile backsplash, quartz countertops, hardwood floors, new family room and owner's bedroom.
Why we love it: Bright spaces and unpainted woodwork add character to this updated charmer with a stylish new kitchen.
- Location: Macalester-Groveland (St. Paul)
- Specs: 4 bedrooms, 2.25 bathrooms, 2,116 square feet
- Listed by: Heather Foss at RE/MAX Results
- Features: Detached two-car garage, newly finished basement, hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, new bathrooms, heated floors.
Why we love it: This inviting abode is brimming with amenities, from a see-through fireplace to a gourmet kitchen with custom cabinetry.
- Location: Chaska
- Specs: 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 3,137 square feet
- Listed by: Michele McWilliams at One Source Realty
- Features: Attached three-car garage, unfinished basement, hardwood floors, upgraded appliances, wall oven, kitchen center island, large windows.
More Twin Cities stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Twin Cities.