10 must-try rooftop bars in the Twin Cities
Did someone say rooftop? Enjoy a drink with a view at these Twin Cities spots as the weather warms up.
Graze Provisions & Libations: The North Loop food hall has an expansive rooftop with views of the Minneapolis skyline. The space often hosts DJs and events like silent discos.
- Brit's Pub's rooftop in downtown Minneapolis has a large green space for lawn bowling and occasional cornhole games.
🏙 Riva Terrace: The Four Seasons Hotel's open-air bar and restaurant on the fourth floor serves views of downtown Minneapolis along with its cocktails. It's open to the public and bar seating is first-come, first-serve.
- The Hewing Hotel Rooftop just a few blocks away is another public, high-end spot with luxe cocktails and skyline views.
🥃 The Lexington: The historic restaurant's rooftop is a summer staple in St. Paul. The long list of cocktails includes six spins on the classic old fashioned.
- Cossetta's Louis Ristorante and Bar serves small plates and drinks and claims to have the largest rooftop bar in St. Paul.
🌿 RH Rooftop Restaurant: The dining room of the upscale eatery on top of Restoration Hardware in Edina is an Instagrammable glass and steel atrium packed with fountains and plants.
- 6Smith in Wayzata recently converted its rooftop with Lake Minnetonka views into a private dining space, but occasionally hosts events like wine tastings that have tickets open to all.
⛳️ UpCo. x Beacon: Previously known as Arts + Rec, entertainment complex Uptown Collab has a large rooftop with a food menu and cocktails. Head downstairs for some mini golf.
- New Italian-inspired restaurant Pinoli's rooftop just four blocks away opens May 22, or grab a beer and a burger now at nearby LynLake Brewery.
What's next: "Country, pop and rock bar" Daisys is building a double-decker rooftop in the old Cowboy Slim's space in Uptown now, the bar confirmed.
More Twin Cities stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Twin Cities.