5 Twin Cities farmers markets to shop this winter
Looking for fresh local produce and goods during Minnesota's brutal winters?
- Check out these five farmers markets operating year-round.
Mill City Farmers Market: 100+ vendors move inside Mill City Museum select Saturdays from 10am-1pm.
- Visit Nov. 20, Dec. 4, Dec. 18, Jan. 8, Jan. 22, Feb. 12, Feb. 26, March 12 and March 26. 704 S 2nd St, Minneapolis.
St. Paul Farmers Market: The market is open on weekends in downtown St. Paul, and at Bachman's locations throughout the metro on select dates.
- Downtown (290 5th St E, St Paul): Nov. 20-21, Dec. 4, Dec. 11 and Dec. 18.
- Bachman's locations include Lyndale, Maplewood, Apple Valley and Fridley. Times and dates vary.
Neighborhood Roots: The Nokomis, Fulton and Kingfield farmers markets combine in South Minneapolis select Saturdays from 11am-1pm.
- Visit Nov. 20, Dec. 11, Dec. 18, Jan. 15, Feb. 19 and March 19. 4901 Chowen Avenue South, Minneapolis.
Bloomington Winter Market: 40+ produce vendors and local businesses take over Bloomington Civic Plaza's indoor lobby from 9am-1pm.
- Visit Dec. 11, Feb. 12 or March 12. 1800 West Old Shakopee Road, Bloomington.
Market in the Valley: The Golden Valley market exclusively sells Minnesota-grown produce and other goods at the Brookview Community Center from 10am-1pm.
- Check it out Dec. 12, Jan. 9, Feb. 13 and March 13. 316 Brookview Parkway, Golden Valley.
More Twin Cities stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Twin Cities.