St. Paul's Suni Lee parade and more in the Twin Cities this weekend
Can't get enough of the Olympics fun?
- 🤸♀️ Celebrate St. Paul native Suni Lee, the Hmong American gymnast who recently won an Olympic gold medal, with a parade the city is holding in her honor this Sunday from 3-5pm, along White Bear Avenue.
Plus, there's plenty more to do in the Twin Cities this weekend:
- 🍅 Celebrate National Farmers Market Week this Saturday by shopping local. Check out markets in downtown Minneapolis, Northeast Minneapolis, St. Paul, Richfield and Bloomington.
- 🎷 Palmers Bar on the West Bank is hosting something new Saturday: "Ska Prom." So put on your fancy dress and check out music by Space Monkey Mafia, DJ CZU and Runaway Ricochet!
- 🏳️🌈 Miss out on Twin Cities Pride last month? West St. Paul is having their own Pride in the Park celebration with a free community picnic this Saturday at Southview Park.
- 🎉 St. Anthony VillageFest runs Friday-Sunday, and features fireworks, performances from St. Anthony Community Theater, a pickleball tournament, a beer tent, music and more.
Editor's note: This list has been updated to reflect that the Minneapolis Taco & Margarita Festival has been postponed.
More Twin Cities stories
No stories could be found
Get a free daily digest of the most important news in your backyard with Axios Twin Cities.